Super soaker ideas needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mynewka

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi chaps
I am in need of some inspiration.
I am making a fire engine pedal car for my gran kids and want to add a hose that they can use to ideally soak the missus with as I intend to mount a fairly large water tank behind it . I need it to be battery powered and can only find battery powered car lances that aren’t that good .
I have looked at pond pumps but can’t find anything
Any ideas apart from not showing this post to the wife would be appreciated
Cheers
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_5589.png
    IMG_5589.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5586.png
    IMG_5586.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Hi chaps
I am making a fire engine pedal car for my gran kids and want to add a hose that they can use to ideally soak the missus with as I intend to mount a fairly large water tank behind it . I need it to be battery powered and can only find battery powered car lances that aren’t that good .
I have looked at pond pumps but can’t find anything
Cheers
Dan
A 12v pressure washer should do it cyclo-cross competitors use them to clean their bikes. Just get the right nozzle so you don't remove the Mrs makeup!

Hi chaps
I am making a fire engine pedal car for my gran kids and want to add a hose that they can use to ideally soak the missus with
Cheers
Dan
Got to admit, found that bit pretty funny

These soakers are great fun for kids and kidults alike and they are designed to not be harmful should you get a face full or 2 . Get the pressure or injectors wrong and your day of fun could end end in tears . Why not simply use a shop bought soaker and incorporate into the carts design , your water tank idea could then be used to refill your soaker even if you have to adapt it so it refills continuously ( if possible) or just open a small tap to refill and then close it , seal the soakers tank and off you go . Without sounding like a killjoy fun should be fun and not harmful. I used to make go karts when I was a kid and looking back if I’d of had your idea then I’d of been king of the karters for sure .🤗🤗🤗

Latest posts

Back