• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Stanley Bailey 4/2 Brand New.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.alan.

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
This is a brand new plane ( got it many years ago but never ever used it) It still has the original grind. I think they are selling for around £65 now so asking £30 plus post and packing which I think is fair. - Or you can collect from Liverpool.

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0339.JPG
    IMG_0339.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 70
Am interested, how much for postage to herts
Hi There, to be honest I ve not got a clue when it comes to heavy Items. - What I usually do is ask for what is hopefully a little too much for postage- and if it is - I will refund the difference - I think that's the easiest and fairest way. So if we said say £10 for P&P - I will be hopefully refunding you some money .

Now sold .
Hi There, to be honest I ve not got a clue when it comes to heavy Items. - What I usually do is ask for what is hopefully a little too much for postage- and if it is - I will refund the difference - I think that's the easiest and fairest way. So if we said say £10 for P&P - I will be hopefully refunding you some money .
Apologies, got logged out and didn't see this, would have jumped at the off, thank you anyway

Latest posts

Back