STANLEY AUCTION

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobytools

Established Member
Reaction score
Today was my first, and by no meant the last auction I have attended.
I had a fantastic time, met some of our finest ukw members and played with a load of tools.
I did walk away having won 2 lots, i may of over payed but I'm not one to leave empty handed ;) anyways I needed them!
A huge thanks to Andy T for kindly donating some very useful books, Richarnold for brining some of his amazing mitre planes for me to drool over, Racers for letting me handle his stunning knife from SS and some other tools he's made (wow)
Richard T for letting me handle his smoothing plane and have a sneak peek at his mitre that I can't wait to see (2 days Richard) ;)
And toolsntat for showing me some of his planes that took my breath away, and for showing me the smallest chisel I've ever seen.
Sorry I couldn't say longer, next time I'm going to stay at the BnB close so I can relax and not worry about traffic and the drive.
For those that haven't been it's well worth the journey I've done a pit stop but have done over 300 miles mets some fantastic people and had the pleasure to meet David Barron and bill carter, who is truly the most amazing man I've met a big thank you. Beautiful planes

Pictures will follow tomorrow of my bidding war and a present.

thanks again
TT

I'm glad you made it!

All in all a very successful day for a lot of people.

As promised these are the spoils i returned home with from the Auction.

Attachments

• IMG_7045.JPG
    IMG_7045.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_7053.JPG
    IMG_7053.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_7069.JPG
    IMG_7069.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 677
Back