Sorry folks.. shameless Youtube channel plug ..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Maskery":10t7g4pr said:
Exactly, and that is difficult when you are doing something which is special interest like woodwork.
Now if I could only appeal to the youngsters who spend all day building virtual fantasy worlds...

I also believe that YT slashed the rates they pay, putting many previously viable channels out of business.

I've come to accept that mine is really a vanity project.

I think that people like Paul Sellers may be like great artists of previous generations in that they will become money valuable when dead and gone. I'm new to woodworking and only just aware of your content I look forward to watching and hopefully adding you to my mentoring list. Money is a necessity but having just enough is enough for me by that I mean eat afford my wood and keep the lights on.

As for the thread and the OP take a look at my signature. Didn't happen woodworking but in something I had a high level of skill. Sadly it doesn't matter to some people until it matters, and by God it matters :|

Steve Maskery":myddsjb6 said:
The Complete Tablesaw - Everything you need to know about setting up your tablesaw, using it safely and enhancing its capabilities. Now available as MP4 download - with FREE DELIVERY.

How do you get the digital download version? That ^^ seems to be DVD's ..

Sticky rulers... IKEA paper tape measure and glue works a treat.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ScaredyCat":2j0bh5do said:
Steve Maskery":2j0bh5do said:
The Complete Tablesaw - Everything you need to know about setting up your tablesaw, using it safely and enhancing its capabilities. Now available as MP4 download - with FREE DELIVERY.

How do you get the digital download version? That ^^ seems to be DVD's ..

Please drop me an email:
steveATstevemaskeryDOTcoDOTuk

Tell me which titles you would like and I can send you an invoice.
Thank you for your interest.

Back