Some really good wood Drill bits in Lidl this week!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owsnap

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of these wood drill bits exactly a year ago, probably has been the best purchase I have got from lidl, still sharp, have only lost 2 so far :D cuts through wood like dream and it comes in a bright red really quality box that is easy to find when you look for it, I think the box itself is worth the product price.

the red ones,
http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-249 ... 7900&ar=10
270931_01_f.jpg

£3.99

Thanks for the heads up. Tried to zoom in on the box to make out the sizes but can't, still sounds like it is worth a little detour on Sunday morning.

Terry

Had to go by Lidl this morning ,(yes it was a detour), and picked up wood bits and masonry bits,,
wood bit sizes,,3, 3.5, 4, 4.5 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 7, 8 and 10mm
masonry bits,,3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm
You all know what it is like cos" I got 2 part epoxy for £1.99 and some superglue for £3.58 and it says Henkel on the box who make
Loctite.
Met a real nice lady in the carpark and got chatting and told her what the resin was for (filling voids in woodturning) and she has some old
thorn hedgerow stumps that were rooted out about 5 years ago which I can collect.
All in all, a very successful detour.
,,,,joe,,,

Thanks for the heads up on the wood drill bits. Managed to get the last one in my local store. Tried them today and am very impressed. Wanted to drill a load of 10mm holes and after using a 4mm pilot for the first one switched to just the 10mm for the rest. Went through easily with no tear out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back