some of my work

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely work Gary. I do like the one with the black rippled edge. How is that created?

is that the large walnut 1, i get the textre with a chain saw blade thatfits in a 4inch grinder, then burn the edge with a small blow torch

yeh 4th picture. it's a lovely finish. Do you sell to the public or is this just a hobbY?

that piece is slightly spalted walnut with textured and burnt rim, finished in danish oil and is approx 16"x 6" will take some more pics of it if u like

Hi Gary,

Nice work. :D

I sorted out your first picture post, you can put lots of pictures in one post but you need to ideally put them on separate lines. Copy the img line from photbucket and paste it in, then press the end on your keyboard, then return. The next img line you paste should go directly below the first one and so on for each picture. You can type a line of text between each picture giving wood type etc, it keeps us nosey type quiet. :oops:

Not far at all then Gary. I might be interested in that piece. Would you care to PM me an idea of what I can expect to pay. I've never bought a turned piece so I might be shocked ;)

Back