Small kitchen build.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avonmouth Dan, a guy called Chris runs it. Really helpful and a nice to boot! Sometimes delivered, mostly collected I like shooting the sh*t with him. Must have done a 100L's this year. I really get on with the stuff.

Bit late for my kitchen, plus I'm not very good with the spraying, will bear it in mind though. Hopefully seeing you soon.

Video in the new booth, wish I'd built one months ago!!!

Drying nicely, with no mist in the atmosphere

I'm self taught with the spraying, so any pointers I'd be grateful. Unit is a Morrells ST1 3 stage turbine. Only use there primer and colour matched lacquer all WB

What a lazy swine I've become!!! One of those blokes that starts a thread build/installation and doesn't finish it!

Sorry guys, up early again so trawling through the forum and found one of my old threads and disgusted myself for not finishing.

Here goes...wrapped ready to leave shop.

Couple of weeks after install, popped round for a cup of tea. Two streets away from shop. Holding up nicely.

These are the only other pictures I have.

Looks great, really neat work. The blue looks really good too. Thanks for posting the completed photos.
Dave

Back