SIP Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus Vat For the last one
It really naffs me off when I see that someone is trying to hide the extra VAT like that. It should be clearly mentioned up front in the very first line better still be included in the price. I won't ever be buying from a company who practises virtual deceit.

Alan

A Lot of these site add vat to the price, you do need to read the listing carefully.

They both work out about the same when you add the vat but Scott & sargent want £50 plus vat for delivery.

The one from Tool-Stop seems slightly better priced.

Another source for this saw is Weld UK. Again they add vat but they do tell you this, and delivery is only about a tenner.

Interestingly, Scot & sargent quite often put these on ebay, I don't know what their reserve price is but one day I may just get a bargain if they don't have too many takers. Sometimes the price on ebay is more than their catalogue price, which is interesting.

regards

Brian

Thats bad hiding the VAT right at the bottom. Most other companies that add VAT tell you about it just below the description. Good job I wasn't in the market for one because I would have been well pi-sed if they told me after that VAT was going to be added. I would have refused to buy it.

Cheers

Mike

Back