sip 10" cast iron table saw question

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorgoz

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm new on this forum and after reading a lot of interesting things about the sip 01332 10" cast iron i would like to know if i could just buy one in England and use it in Belgium without the need to change anything (motor, wiring) ?

Hi jorgoz

Welcome to the forum.

My understanding is that this machine is a "Chaiwanese clone" and, I would have expected that, copies might be available throughout Europe.

Cheers,
Neil

I'm pretty sure that the electrical specifications are the same for the UK and Belgium ie. 230 Volts @ 50 Hz. and, if sold in the UK it should have a 'CE' standard mark. Delivery cost might be quite high if shipped from UK to Belgium.

jorgoz":zkk43yuz said:
Hello everyone, i'm new on this forum and after reading a lot of interesting things about the sip 01332 10" cast iron i would like to know if i could just buy one in England and use it in Belgium without the need to change anything (motor, wiring) ?

I've a place in France and all my tools brought from England work there. To my knowledge, Belgium and France are no different when it come to electricity supply.

The Sip table saw is probably available in your country under another brand name.

A+

Chris

Thx guys for the info, eases my mind.

I've been looking around in Belgium and can't find any simular machines.

I'm want to pick it up myself in the UK. Ferry's only 48 quid, so transport will be reasonable, and i've found a shop in Kent close to the ferry as well, my luck

Back