SIP 01924 Dust/Chip Collector - Any Good?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ossieosborne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm after a DX for use on a Kity 619 TS and a Kity 637 PT. Smaller power tools are serviced by an old Dyson DC01. I don't need a massive DX as i'm only a hobbyist, but i intend to incorporate a cyclone or Thein separator.

I've searched the well known auction site for the last 3 - 4 weeks and those that are any good all seem to be at the far corners of the country and some are fetching silly money! So i've decided to go for a new one. My budget is £150.

Question:
Will this fit the bill?

Click Here - 2nd from the top (01924)

Air Flow - 1155 m3/hour
Inlet Hose Diameter - 100mm
750w (1hp), 230v (13amp)
80 litre bag capacity
Wheel mounted
SIP 2 year warranty.

Comes with : 2.5 metre connection hose.

Any comments good or bad and/or recommendations for better alternatives will be most welcome. I also have ear defenders so i'm not too worried about a noisy machine.

Thanks

Oz

worth having a look at charnwoods site for extractors. the 5hp 3bagger in my workshop was considerably cheaper from there compared to the other brands with the same unit

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies. Looks like i'm going to have to save up some more pennies. :shock:

Chems: btw it's not the model with the built in floor cleaner.

Cheers

Oz

ossieosborne":35bgx4rl said:
Yes, I know you have John. I may just have to bite the bullet and take a trip down your way.

Oz
Oz if i knock another tenner of would that make a difference

Latest posts

Back