Septic tanks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Old.

Jake...very good point. It wasn't draining away which was what alerted me to the problem. But now having dug out that pile of crud, it may well do that. Will have to try...just a shame we're on metered water :?

Jake":3o6jtlzm said:
Does it drain away if you try to fill it up from a hose?

No it doesn't :cry:

Mini-digger plus skilled operative booked for friday.

Lateral thought..I was going to replace with clean stone (about 3 m3) but then thought why not use those curly pieces of polystyrene instead? I can't see why not. Damn sight easier to fill then shifting tons of stone.

EDIT: Just seen the price :cry:

Roger Sinden":24uzv4of said:
Lateral thought..I was going to replace with clean stone (about 3 m3) but then thought why not use those curly pieces of polystyrene instead? I can't see why not. Damn sight easier to fill then shifting tons of stone.

Yeh they will float nicely on the top, look prettier than all those dead leaves etc. :roll: :lol:

CHJ":30l8f48i said:
Roger Sinden":30l8f48i said:

Yeh they will float nicely on the top, look prettier than all those dead leaves etc. :roll: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back