Seasonal caravan pitch Cornwall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david123

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a small caravan site in Cornwall, the only ones that we can find are the all singing and dancing places. We are members of the caravan club and the camping and caravan club.
Any ideas ?

One of the prettiest places, on the A39 Willow Valley Caravan Park, EX23 9LB, just outside Bude. you can Google it.
I pass this place when riding my Kawasaki, on the way to Bude and the canal, in the summer.
I would think this would tick you're boxes, This place would be either just what you are after, or a very good start.
Rodders

Hi Dave,
As you are members of both "clubs" take a look in the handbooks for a suitable C/L or Hide away.
Tudor

Hi Rodders
Had a look at it, and yes ot seems to tick all our boxes. Rang them and left a message to se of they do a seasonal rate.
Thanks for that.

Retire

My first search was through bothe clubs, apparently CLs are not allowed to do seasonal bookings or they would have been our first choice, shame because we like CLs
Thank you for your input.

Used to be, but after a couple of Cortisone Injections for tennis elbow I had to give it up. Shame because I do like the game.

:x

The site owners have just rang me to say that the are not licensed to seasonal pitches.
The search goes on.

CL's and CS's are bound by the 28 day rule only a full blown site can legally offer a seasonal pitch. However provided you move off for one day a month then I don't see a problem. Depends what you expect to pay I suppose and if you need electric. I may be able to help with a North Devon pitch

A friend of mine has his pitched near The Jamaica Inn, not up you're street as it has a clubhouse, but he may possibly know of something to you're liking.
I'll try and speak to him this week.
Regards Rodders

Hi wildman and Rodders

Thanks for that. We don't necessarily need a seasonal pitch,a site with storage facilities and a tow onto a pitch when required would be fine, we are pretty flexible.

We appreciate your help.

Back