• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Scheppach TS2000 with sliding table for sale - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 466

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale Scheppach TS2000 table saw complete with sliding table and 2 x right hand extension tables. The sliding table has a moveable stop which is extendable to 1500mm and is fitted with a knurled knob for small, accurate adjustments. The sliding table fence can be set at any angle up to 60° and has preset stops at 45° and 90°. The extension tables allow rip cuts up to 610mm against the fence which is also fitted with a micro adjustment knob for accurate setting.

The saw comes with a standard mitre fence for accurately cutting smaller pieces and 2 tungsten carbide tipped saw blades, the standard ripping blade which came with the saw (52 teeth I believe) which has just been sharpened and a Scheppach 80 tooth carbide tipped blade which gives very clean cuts.

Supplied with the blade guard and both the 4” and 2” extraction hoses which came with the saw. The saw plugs into a standard 13A mains outlet and is quiet in operation.

I am looking for £385 ono, collection only please from Leeds, West Yorkshire.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,454
  • IMG_0433.JPG
    IMG_0433.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 2,456
  • IMG_0432.JPG
    IMG_0432.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,458
  • IMG_0429.JPG
    IMG_0429.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,452
I’m interested if this is available still. I’m in Sheffield so could colllect.

Hi Steve,

As a new member I'm unable to message you but am interested in coming to have a look.

I'll be in Harrogate Thursday and Friday this week so if you're still selling your TS2000 it would be great if you could let me know how I can contact you to arrange.

Cheers

Joe

mccabesville":4p78wk0t said:
Hi Steve,

As a new member I'm unable to message you but am interested in coming to have a look.

I'll be in Harrogate Thursday and Friday this week so if you're still selling your TS2000 it would be great if you could let me know how I can contact you to arrange.

Cheers

Joe

One more comment and you're there, which might be the only way to get an answer. I checked SMD's profile for you and a total of 36 posts over the past thirteen years suggests he's not a frequent visitor. Not even a mention of his last visit.

Lonsdale73":2te5veui said:
mccabesville":2te5veui said:
Hi Steve,

Cheers

Joe

One more comment and you're there, which might be the only way to get an answer. I checked SMD's profile for you and a total of 36 posts over the past thirteen years suggests he's not a frequent visitor. Not even a mention of his last visit.

Thanks Lonsdale. I noticed there was no last visit date either? He posted this about 3 weeks ago though.

I'll try to send a message but imagine others have already been in contact before me in that time.

Back