Scheppach HM1 planer/thicknesser combi valuation help reqd.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manny

Established Member
Reaction score
I have an old Scheppach HM1 combi - planer / thicknesser with spindle moulder and mortising attachments. I bought this secondhand approx. 12 years ago used it a few times and then left it stored in the garage unused, it works but has a fair amount of wear and tear.

I need to sell or dispose of it as I'm no longer doing woodwork but have no idea of it's value, if anyone has any suggestions please get in touch.

It would need to be collected from south west London

It is similar to what's shown here but not as clean and without the sanding attachment
http://www.machineseeker.com/A1990542/S ... -HM-1.html

Mod Edit:- to reflect request for valuation help.

I have the old hm 260 combi that my dad gave me years ago, similar to your's, still use it, works a treat!
Don't lift it about by the steel tables!
Cleaned up and well presented on fleabay, I would guess bids at around £100, to £150, If you put everything in working and tidy looking, and plenty of informative pic's, sometimes may make more.
If it were mine, I would put in on E bay for 30 days, at £299. buy it now, with best offer and see what happens.
A hobbyist might be interested which it would suit very well.
They're very functional but not popular and consequently make little money on Fleabay, for instance.
HTH Regards Rodders

Back