Scheppach HCM25 parts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.J.Carpentry

Reaction score
Could anyone pint my in the direction of where to get spares for the Scheppach HCM25 in the UK, or at least a parts list in English. All I've been able to find only are instructions in German. I'm specifically looking for a new chuck key and the handle crank that shifts the bed left and right. Less important but needs replacing is the left material clamp.

Attachments

• 20230804_112503.jpg
    20230804_112503.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230804_112301.jpg
    20230804_112301.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Spares can be ordered from NMA - ask for Richard - he is most helpful, and should be able to send you a manual with parts diagram - if not, I should be able to find mine if you give me 10 days or so.

Cheers

Thank you. I'll message them in the meantime but I'm in no rush for it. I recently brought the machine off Facebook but it didn't come with a cuck key. Then I accidentally broke one of the clamps but that was already bent so needed to be replaced. The wheel was missing when I brought the machine as well.

Spares can be ordered from NMA - ask for Richard - he is most helpful, and should be able to send you a manual with parts diagram - if not, I should be able to find mine if you give me 10 days or so.

Cheers
Do you have a website link or email for NMA?

thanks. I found it after posting then forgot to delete it. They cant provide a chuck key so I'm still at a blank regarding that.

Back