Scheppach Basato 3 + Bandsaw suggestions...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Toby,

I've not got the machine yet, it's being delivered on monday so I'll be able to give you some more info then. One of the things I liked about it was it was very easy to move about with the rear wheels and the front-handle, after a real close look of both machines, I came away feeling the record was rather cheaply made despite having a good spec. The basato had a bigger DOC and just seemed more rigid, well thought out and more accurate. (from the cuts that was demonstrated at the time).

Hi BB,

Sorry I didn't get back to you, I missed the post and then have been rather busy the last week or so. I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with the BS, I bought the Record on the recommendation of the local store, and they sell both the record and the scheppach. I've actually got the 300, so a little smaller than you have, but seems to be OK.

Johnny B

Hi Jonny, I went for the Basato 4 in the end, it's in the shed as I type, just waiting for me to get it setup and tuned.

Back