Saw/Router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raggy

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a project that I started a month or so ago, no wip pics but its still not quite finished. The plans are from plansnow.com cost me $5 iirc.

Its basically 18mm MDF boxes sat on the base with doors on drawers and a couple bits of 18mm MDF suck together with some 2mm plastic sheets either side for the top to keep it balanced.

So here are a few pics of it upto now.
DSCF3114.jpg

DSCF3115.jpg

DSCF3116.jpg

All I have left to do is fit the router insert in and fit some proper risers under the saw and fit a bit at the rear of the saw table.

Hope you like.

You can't argue with that. Very nice, simple construction. I take it you're not putting wheels on it?

WiZeR":12drf1ul said:
You can't argue with that. Very nice, simple construction. I take it you're not putting wheels on it?
No, it move fairly easily, but it has a leveler on each corner as the floor in there is pretty uneven (built by the previous owner who I guess was 5ft nothing as i keep hitting my head :oops: ), maybe when I rebuild the workshop in a few years time the floor will be level then i might put some wheels on ;)

Very nice work, looks really good so far. :) It also appears as though you have a very spacious workshop... :roll: :wink:

OPJ":2jpwaopb said:
Very nice work, looks really good so far. :) It also appears as though you have a very spacious workshop... :roll: :wink:

Thankyou, yes the workshop is a nice size IIRC its 7mx4m but swmbo has claimed half of it for her gym and storage of gardening stuff :( , but when it gets sorted her half might just shrink a bit ;)

Back