Satellite TV over broadband??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike B

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone know of any reliable sources of Sat TV over broadband?? Mainly sports - rugby, cricket etc.

Getting rather bored being "stranded" abroad and only being able to watch handball and the various forms of football...

I used to be able to listen to commentary via BBC 5 Live etc but increasingly this is only available within the UK.

Have been pointed to www.secretsatellite.com but looks too good to be true. Plus there is no free demo which makes me suspicious...don't really wish to be spammed into oblivion as a result!!

cheers
Mike

yes in my experience this is a big fat con and i'd steer well clear

I always distrust web businesses who hide behind a PO Box number rather than a full (i.e. verifiable) business address and who don't publish telephone numbers on their site

Scrit

Scrit":38jwpvmu said:
I always distrust web businesses who hide behind a PO Box number rather than a full (i.e. verifiable) business address and who don't publish telephone numbers on their site

Scrit

Let alone breaking the law by not providing these details!

hmm, depends on how much you use p2p stuff really, there are website about where you can get televised sports from the far east, but it's european games.

If you want links i can ask about for you

Back