SAD new about Jow 104

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleased to say Janet walked 50 yds. today with both sticks held clear of the ground and that was after 30 mins workout in the gym. It made me feel tired to watch.

Weather reached 38c today in Sydney and at the present time in Sydney 8.46 pm it is 31c indoors, and its only Springtime.

Good job to Janet. The more she can do the sooner she'll be running around. My aunt had a hip replacement a couple of years ago and you'd never know now that she ever had any trouble. I hope the same for Janet.

Hi DW
Sorry to hear about Janet, Maureen (my better half and wife of 50 years) had her hip replacement on May 12th, she has ben walking about and getting up and down stairs without her walking stick for about 10 weeks now, she even got on a ladder the other day to clean the windows inside the house, mind you it was only a 3 step stool ladder, there is no stopping her now leading a normal life, she is age 72 , so DW look forward to her leaving you behind when you are out for a stroll

Back