Rutlands Sale offers???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbyshop

Established Member
Reaction score
Do Rutlands have one of their regular promotions running this weekend?
I thought I had an e-mail from them with a promotion code, but I can't find it.
May have deleted it. :(

Yes 15% off over £50 I think. It is normally on the website as well as emails.

Can't seem to find anything on the website.
Will just have to wait for one of their last minute reminders. :lol:

I may have the email on my work laptop. I. Any remember if I deleted it. I will have a look for you later and post the code if I find it. It will be extended after the weekend anyway I would guess

15% off
When you spend
£50 or more

We hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. Don't forget to visit our new website and get 15% off your order when you spend £50 or more. Hurry, offer ends Monday!

Just enter offer code MAYBANK at the basket and checkout to apply your discount.

exactley as stated above!

Hi

I have to wonder if anyone ever buys anything from Rutlands at 'full price'.

I wish they would stop the pretence of 'offers' and just sell at the 'discounted' price - I'm at the point of unsubscribing from their newsletters, I think I've seen them all about five times now.

The goods I've purchased from them have been fine it's just the pretence of a bargain I find annoying.

Regards Mick

Spindle":14usjyrc said:
Hi

I have to wonder if anyone ever buys anything from Rutlands at 'full price'.

I wish they would stop the pretence of 'offers' and just sell at the 'discounted' price - I'm at the point of unsubscribing from their newsletters, I think I've seen them all about five times now.

The goods I've purchased from them have been fine it's just the pretence of a bargain I find annoying.

Regards Mick

there are some items- such as the router table that I ave never seen at full price. I dont know how they get away with the "should be" prices, when they never have been. In most cases, the reduced price brings it down to market price anyway. I was after some pinch dogs the other day. Rutlands (bag of 10) £24 (full price). Rutlands this weekend would be about £20. Tilgear £16 + VAT = about £20. In the end I got a box of forged ones, rather than the poorer quality cast ones above from Tony Murland tool shop, 30 or so for £20!

Back