Rutlands Clearance Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its like halfprice :shock: must resist stocking up on festool accesorrys...............

Some reallllllly nice goodies their, thanks brianhr for the tip on this 1. Now where is SWMBO :D ,, have to nice to her :oops:

CHeers

Dave

Don't you hate it when you have your eye on something in a sale, but when you go to buy it, it's gone! Just happened to me for their countersink set. I spent too much time researching Sorby chisels and someone must have scooped me :(

Not so sure you were 'scooped'. Everything that interested me was 'out of stock' ?? Even the Mujingfang plane is in the sale and they've not had that in stock for quite some time?

Hmmmmm??

We've had this difficulty before, I believe. The clearance sale seems to include individual examples of items - either samples, used, or whathaveyou - that they're clearing out. Other places would have a bargain bin on the premises I imagine, but Rutlands doesn't have a physical presence for customers, so... The Mujingfang I saw stated it was used as a review plane by Andy King (for instance). i.e. One single plane. Maybe they should make it a bit clearer? Dunno. Anyway, that seems to be the situation. You snooze, you lose. :?

hmmmm just been on to order some festool stuff, and most of it is not listed anymore :cry:

:evil: Well I placed an order last night, all in stock...total £225..

Happy boy, but then I get an email this afternoon saying out of the 10 items I ordered 8 are not in stock....funny all of the bits were the festool bits.

So now have got 2 items coming were the postage is nearly as much as the items...not happy...

Yeh....I checked the postage for the 2" microshavey thingy which I always wanted and it is something like £12.95 for the plane and another £6 for postage.

It must weigh all of a few ounces...totally mad!

Still not a customer for this very reason...:roll:

Jim

Ordered a number of bits yesterday afternoon, all arrived this morning and postage very reasonable.

john

cambournepete":bwszyx2n said:
Just spent £65 on some bits which are all listed as in stock.
Let's see what happens...

Likewise. [-o<

I oredered arround 10 items yesterday ( No Festool items ) before 3pm and all arrived at arround 8am this morning, postage was just under a fiver.

Cheers

Dave

Likewise my 3 items ordered yesterday turned up today. The box was massive for such small items so Rutlands must hav a good deal with Parcelforce as the box was probably 50x times the size of the items!

WOW that sander is cheap also theres a domino sys set almost feel like buying that in case I ever get a domino :lol:

I had 3 small Festool bits delivered today. Also ordered a Rotex but it was out of stock - they rang me today to say they had another model (the 150) that was going in the sale this evening unless.....
Resistance was futile at around half list price.

Back