Rutlands 15 percent off sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I decided to buy some O&S from the sale, however when using the express checkout the total refused to acknowledge that their was a sale on.
Cancelled the order and replied to the ethermail telling me that there was a sale pointing this out.
By 9 this morning I had an apologetic answer, giving me a number to 'phone and two names to ask for if I wished to proceed with the order. This was copied to the 2 named employees.
I've just 'phoned them, placed the order and received the full discount.
No probs with that customer service.

motownmartin":2cmqey0p said:
wizer":2cmqey0p said:
What like the labels might be upside down ? ;)
That wouldn't matter Tom, just turn the tin the other way :lol:

But then your tomatoes would be upside down.

Hat , coat etc.. :whistle:

You can get a SIP 10" Table saw for £100 off.

The fox spindle moulder for £399.

They are real bargains.

I really needed a Tormek cover to protect it from the dust. £11 from Axminster plus delivery as I didn't need anything else. But with this sale it was £9 delivered. :)

I have had my eye on a Worksharp 3000 from Rutlands for some time but baulked at the price of around £199.
The current offer is the WS3000 plus the slotted accessory kit (pre sale cost around £19.00) and free delivery all for just over £150.
So I ordered one last Friday, delivered last Tuesday.

Cant argue with the service and to my mind a bargain.

I seem to remember when Rutlands first offered the WS3000 it was priced at around £179, which quickly became around £195, so to get it for £150 with the slotted accessory kit is a good saving.

Incidentally, the WS3000 is currently priced at around $199 on various US sites, which converts to £123 so £150 with the accessory kit, in my view is about right. At £199 (equals $318 roughly) I still think is too high.

Martin.

Doctor":13aku2e8 said:
Seemed to me they had just put prices up 15%, last week 1/4 inch trend router £69.95, this week £79.95 less 15% = £69.52.

Well, that is STILL a saving of £0.43!

Latest posts

Back