Rutlands 10% Off and Free P&P

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to place an order with Rutlands over the Bank holiday to take advantage of the 10% off and free p+p. Kept getting as far as the checkout to find my credit card was about to be stung for full price and delivery; obviously a no no. Meant to phone and ask what was going on but I've been busy. Lo and behold, at 5.30 comes an email to say 'Sale Extended'. Don't get too excited if you're reading this mid morning on Wednesday, it's only extended to 9 am. Out of curiosity I tried placing my order again and bingo; 10% off and no delivery charge. No explanation from Rutlands in the email but I bet someone is in the s**t for not altering the software on their website :)

Tony Comber

shipbadger":8srjt3ii said:
I bet someone is in the s**t for not altering the software on their website :)

Previous experience (and I'm not alone) would suggest (that's a mild version) that no-one there actually gives a s**t what any customer thinks.

It worked for me - I ordered some Titebond via their website - the 10% discount and free shipping were added when the discount code (448) was entered.

John

Back