rubberwood

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ants took it all.

(sorry, not helpful, and no I don't know anyone who can supply it), good luck though.

You can get it as lamin board, pre jointed panels, or worktops from plenty of places,

http://www.sykestimber.co.uk/rubberwood.html

I have seen it occasionally offered as PAR boards, so a phone around might deliver the goods, but it's not that common. If you can't find any you could try Poplar or Alder instead.

Good luck!

Hi custard, thanks for your input I should have said what I was wanting it for. I am looking for woodturning blanks.One of my other hobbies is Ham radio and I have been talking with a guy in Indonesia and we discovered that we have more than just radio in common he is also a Turner. Last week I received a package from him, it was two pieces of rubberwood 2 1/2x2 1/2x 12".they're now a pair of salt and pepper grinders so I am now looking for a UK source. Peter

If you can find an address / details for Ray Jones the Liverpool woodturner. He could probably help, last time he demonstrated at our club, he was using rubber wood in 3" squares. Sorry can't be more help than that. john

Back