Router Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveF

Established Member
Reaction score
I have built my first router table
bit of a lie but close enough, I made the top :)
its approx 4 x 3 many reasons for such a large size, as will be multi use, and have the space
next job is the stand \ base
I have seen the Norm idea, however what do you put in all them drawers?
no-one has that many cutters do they? I have about 100 and would take up so little space
I could store others tools in them, and not a bad shout
just wondered what others have done?

Steve

My table is 90cm square. i use it for general table uses. Underneath the table from the floor up are two full width drawers (actually taken from an old double bed divan base) Then above them the centre third is for the router, and the outside thirds are drawers for the cutters.
the drawers are filled with those small plastic bins that normally fit on a wall rack, all the odds and sodds in there. Nuts, bolts, tubes of silicone, old brackets, polishing wheels, you name it, its in those drawers.

I've just used a kitchen unit that my brother gave me, seems ideal although I haven't finished mine yet

I'm using a car jack as a lift mechanism and I will fit a dust shroud underneath, I doubt there will be much storage room!

Back