Router Table Top Dimensions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sams93

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone got one of the UKJ or Kreg router table tops. I'm thinking of making my own version but wondered if anyone could give the dimensions where the different T-tracks are located and where abouts the plate is mounted etc.

Thanks,

Sam

This is Incra and in inches, remember UKJ is metric and the majority are imperial so the router plates are not interchangable.

1692641215537.png

That channel takes the featherboards that fix with 1/4 UNC and also anything that fits the mitre slot itself.

Take a look at Router Tables

There are a lot of good systems from Incra and Jessem and you need to think of what you intend to make on the table as there are various fences and attachments to tables, also having the ability to offset the two fence halves (Infeed / outfeed ) allows edge jointing and facing.

As you are pushed for space then having individual benches & router tables gets difficult so look at making them multifunctional so one bench can be adapted for routing, assembly etc. I like the idea of the Incra positioner / fence that can removed if you have some 20mm dog holes in your bench so when not being used as a router table just take it off and hang it up.

Take a look at Building your ultimate workbench

and if shopping at woodworkers workshop either wait for a sale or used the discount code " hooked" and save 5% .

Also do some searches on these forums, routers and benches have come up many times.

Back