Robot mowers (and other robots)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sounds perfect. Do do multiple rooms it must have some sort of mapping or memory though doesn't it ? I'll have a look on YouTube later and see if I can watch any videos of it in action.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ColeyS1":qeaybhnt said:
It's sounds perfect. Do do multiple rooms it must have some sort of mapping or memory though doesn't it ? I'll have a look on YouTube later and see if I can watch any videos of it in action.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Some do, but this one is much more simple - it wanders around randomly just cleaning. At first I was disappointed, but then I realised its simplicity - you don't need to worry about moving furniture / obstacles around and confusing it, it just does its own thing regardless.

The real bugbear of these is anything with loose threads, or tassles, which wrap round the brushes and stop them dead. Otherwise, the one our daughter bought us certainly seems to fill up with dust and fluff pretty rapidly, which suggests it's doing a good job!
They're certainly entertaining to watch, though once you get to the stage of saying "stop getting yourself into that corner, you stupid thing", you probably ought to find something more productive to do!

Latest posts

Back