Robert Sorby aftersales service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parvum

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a patriot chuck some time ago and I am very very pleased with it, although it seemed a lot of money its build quality, versatility and the flexibility afforded by the insert system enabling easy fitting to just about any lathe more than compensated for the loss of beer vouchers. However I managed to lose two of the buttons for the reverse jaws. Having toyed with making replacements I contacted Robert Sorby, no "Your call is important (sic)" press buttons 1 to 9 in order and listen to our cretinous sales puff, but a real live helpful charming lady, who assured me that two would be posted FOC! They arrived the next day by first class post. I am most impressed and will continue to use their products. Usual disclaimer, just a pleased customer.

That's good service, especially if their normal costings are anything like the £6.00 each for the Axy versions.

I have nothing but praise for Peter Childs, they are a first class supplier and are so helpful, it would have to be more than a few pounds difference for me to buy somewhere else.

Regards
Peter

Same for me,,managed to break the safety band on my patriot chuck,,quick phone call to Sorby,,spoke to a nice lady,,two in the post,,arrived next day,,FOC,,well pleased,,got my chuck from Peter Childs as well,,going on his two day course later in the year,,was going to wait for the weather to cheer up but might not live that long !!

Hi

I've never had cause to complain about any of the products I've purchased from Sorby which is testament in itself. The closest I came was at a demonstration when I mentioned to one of the reps that the chuck key on my Nova chuck interfered with the large cole jaws making operation a tedious process, I suggested they produce an extended key to avoid this issue. A few days later an extended key dropped through the letter box with their compliments.

Regards Mick

Latest posts

Back