Redcord RP3000 chuck manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procell

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got a draper wtl90 lathe and it came with a Record RP300 chuck. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the manual for the chuck? I did a search on the Record site but could not find it.

As requested in PM. A couple of pics to show what chuck it is.
chuck1.JPG

chuck2.JPG

The face plate, tool rest and spanners etc are obviously not part of the chuck. It looks like all the parts on the box are there.

Does Record Power make a newer version of this chuck now or smaller expansion jaws?

Attachments

• chuck1.JPG
    chuck1.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 5,154
  • chuck2.JPG
    chuck2.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 5,153
You don't get a lot of leeway with the size of spigot that you need with this type of chuck. I found it best to make my own sizing guage, out of hardboard initially, a bit like the end of a spanner, which then freed up my only pair of calipers for other things.

good idea Robbo ..thanks
I have put a post in the wanted section for anyone who has the smaller compression and expansion Jaws if anyone has some they no longer use.

Hi there, I know I am incredibly late to this party but if anyone does still have a copy of the manual they could send me that would be awesome.....

I have ordered the 3.75" SC4 chuck plus adapter with a few different jaws so I will probably use that on my main machine (Record CL1 36 15), but I am thinking to use these older pones on a self-made lathe I have, probably turning it into a polishing station.

Back