record cl3

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del

Established Member
Reaction score
hello all in the turning world

went to buy a second hand bench sander yesterday and the nice man who was selling it informed me he was selling up and moving in to a flat so all his wood working tools are up for sale so to cut a long story short he offerd me a record cl3 plus a few attachments and chisels ,its still got 3 years left under 5 year warrenty for £250 it looks brand new and he says it not done much work on it since he got it . now i have never done wood turning but am open to give anything ago does this sound like a good deal? he has also offered me to go down and he would give me a few lessons and to see what i thought of the lathe

thanks derek

well went and had my 2 hrs worth today and am hooked never done turning before best afternoon in ages coverd in chippins,dust and a small bowl at the end great stuff well chuffed looks like i have to get my hands on some cash for this lathe

:D :D :D

cheers derek

del":1c8qvwuu said:
well went and had my 2 hrs worth today and am hooked never done turning before best afternoon in ages coverd in chippins,dust and a small bowl at the end great stuff well chuffed looks like i have to get my hands on some cash for this lathe

:D :D :D

cheers derek

:mrgreen:

Well done

Grab it ASAP , have fun , and if you need any advice Just ask :wink:
Lots of helpful members on this forum :lol:

So , what happened to the photos of the bowl :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

DEL's Bowl :mrgreen:

P150211_172201-1.jpg

P150211_1722.jpg

P150211_172101.jpg

P150211_1721.jpg