Question for Admin

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrollerman

Established Member
Reaction score
How many alias (AKA's......Also Known As) accounts are allowed on this forum and if so, how many alias accounts are you aware of ?

Admin might more easily find your post if you put it in a more relevant section of the forum other than under "Scrolling - Scroll Saws" :)

rules state only one account per person. Presumably they are not aware of anyone infringing that.

I'm afraid that moderators can only pick those up in two ways,

• 1. If they see posts on another forum that link the differing user names or membership details.
    2. If a forum member alerts them to such via PM/E-mail/or Report.

If a member has done so because they have forgotten their account details we would much prefer that they contact a moderator to edit the account details, although I admit how to do that outside a signed in account may not be obvious.

If someone is found to be using multiple accounts to the detriment of forum good will or to cause disruption then all accounts are likely to be closed.

CJH...thanks for your reply.

Ha ha Eugene, I have just the one account and only have need for one !

Scrollerman":2ze96m6n said:
CJH...thanks for your reply.

Ha ha Eugene, I have just the one account and only have need for one !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Scrollerman ,Thanks for your answer .

God Bless .

I think we all know who you're talking about, it's Jacob and BugBear isn't it?

I bet they're both aspects of one drunk schizophrenic tramp in an internet cafe somewhere.

monkeybiter":2luv73h3 said:
I think we all know who you're talking about, it's Jacob and BugBear isn't it?

I bet they're both aspects of one drunk schizophrenic tramp in an internet cafe somewhere.

Hmmm Mike,
Did I even hint at who I am talking about lol. :D

No way am I going to give away what I have picked up on. That would be suicide on this forum as I'd get (possibly/likely) banned and end up with no voice at all !

I am happy to continue posting in a normal way as a normal member and I leave it up to others to take more notice of the content posted and make their own mind up .

Back