Purchasing Incra Fence & Router plate

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilricketts

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i am going to build me my own router table. What i would like to know is where is the best place either here in the uk or abroad to buy the incra router fence and plate for setting into the router top. I would much prefer a good aluminium plate either incra own or woodpeckers. Could someone kindly tell me where the best place is to purchase these items.

Cheers Neil

Hi, thanks for the replys, do any of you know which aluminium router plate would be the best one to buy icra or woodpecker.

cheers neil

I got the incra magna. very posh. not sure if its worth the 70 odd quid it costs as i've not used it in anger yet, but i dont think it will sag anytime soon.

i've installed a t11 under the table. v quiet and powerful.

i got it from Roger at the Wood Workers Workshop. From what I discovered there seems to be only Rutlands and Roger importing Incra. This creates a problem as neither supplier stocks the full range so if you want something they dont stock you'll be waiting. I think I waited around 3 months for the 24" LS.

I suppose you could purchase from America / Canada? Sounds like a hassle and after VAT / import tax you'll probably be a couple of quid better off but without the wait.

The kit is excellent tho and worth the wait ;)

punkrockdad":2abvh1xa said:
I suppose you could purchase from America / Canada? Sounds like a hassle and after VAT / import tax you'll probably be a couple of quid better off but without the wait.

I think I'll be doing this next time I have anything substantial to order from incra or woodpeck

Hi, sorry it has been a few days since i have posted. Just to let you know that i have purchased the 17" ls positioner super fence. It should be arriving tuesday. I will let you know what i think of it when i have had chance to assemble it and try it out. If i get chance i will post pictures of my router table i have made if you are interested.

cheers neil

Back