Proud of my 12 yr old - making jewellery for charity

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVB

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Shameless pre-xmas plug - hope ok with Mods as all for a very good cause.

My daughter is making and selling some lovely kiln formed glass jewellery in aid of a local hospice that looked after her best friend and family before her friend sadly passed away aged only 8.

Our local paper have done a lovely article on what she is doing.

She has set up an etsy shop also - so, if SWMBO / girlfriends / mothers / anyone else loves unique hand crafted kiln formed jewellery then has Harriet got Xmas sorted for you. Each glass jewellery item is supplied in a really nice (Tiffany blue!) presentation box with a small piece of information about Harriet’s project so all you need to do is put a wrap of paper round the outside and you’ve got the perfect pressie and done some good at the same time.

http://etsy.me/2T3SUv5

As I say, hope this is all of with powers that be but keen to help her make it as successful as it can be.

Simon

Many thanks.

She’s updated her etsy shop with all new stock - some lovely jewellery items for your better halves.

Thanks,

Simon

she's likely to be a successful entrepreneur, I really like the story behind it, great post.

Inspirational, I'm sure you're very proud of her.
I was touched by your daughters kindness and thoughtfulness but also mainly because they are lovely, I just bought a couple of necklaces as Christmas gifts for two women who will appreciate both the jewellery and circumstances behind it. :ho2
Thanks for posting Simon.
Chris

Bm101":1pvsubbh said:
Inspirational, I'm sure you're very proud of her.
I was touched by your daughters kindness and thoughtfulness but also mainly because they are lovely, I just bought a couple of necklaces as Christmas gifts for two women who will appreciate both the jewellery and circumstances behind it. :ho2
Thanks for posting Simon.
Chris

Fantastic, thanks for the kind words and support Chirs.

I’m sure your two women ( :shock: !!) will love them, they have been a real hit.

Simon

Lol. Lets get it straight here, one of them is my mother!

Latest posts

Back