loz

Established Member
Reaction score
Sweet ,

That auction is gonna climb fast

spasm

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice lathe well worth a punt, I won't be as it's simmeler to the one i have but recomed it though the thread size might be t38w i think axi are stopping the t38w thread.

spasm

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
spasm":15vzqskc said:
Very nice lathe well worth a punt, I won't be as it's simmeler to the one i have but recomed it though the thread size might be t38w i think axi are stopping the t38w thread.

spasm

Most are M33 x 3.5 thread

henton49er

Established Member
Reaction score
The thread on this one is 1 1/2" x 6 tpi. Is that t38w? I have no idea!!
I am also advised that it is 3MT on the head and 2MT on the tailstock, just in case you're interested.

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
5 1/2 hours to go and its at £350 :shock:

Cant be withdrawn from sale now either

someone is going to get a good lathe 8)

henton49er

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I won this lathe just about at my maximum bid. To get a lathe of this quality including outboard bowl turning kit (so that I can produce even bigger piles of shavings!) and a chuck with jaws for under a grand, seems pretty good value to me. And all this from a woodturner who is known for his reputation as a reliable chap (and he was a damn good demonstrator when he came to the Mid-Wales Woodturners a few months ago!).

All I have to do now is to drive the 250 miles from mid-Wales to Colchester to collect !!! #-o #-o

Blister

Established Member
Reaction score
henton49er":v699d3rh said:
Wow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I won this lathe just about at my maximum bid. To get a lathe of this quality including outboard bowl turning kit (so that I can produce even bigger piles of shavings!) and a chuck with jaws for under a grand, seems pretty good value to me. And all this from a woodturner who is known for his reputation as a reliable chap (and he was a damn good demonstrator when he came to the Mid-Wales Woodturners a few months ago!).

All I have to do now is to drive the 250 miles from mid-Wales to Colchester to collect !!! #-o #-o

WOW

Fantastic , they are a very good lathe , you Will be very impressed =D> =D>

spasm

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Blister they are one hell of a lathe i have the Version axminster were selling and i'm very happy with mine not faild me yet.

Spasm

Latest posts