Proper Lathe Alert

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice lathe well worth a punt, I won't be as it's simmeler to the one i have but recomed it though the thread size might be t38w i think axi are stopping the t38w thread.

spasm

spasm":15vzqskc said:
Very nice lathe well worth a punt, I won't be as it's simmeler to the one i have but recomed it though the thread size might be t38w i think axi are stopping the t38w thread.

spasm

Most are M33 x 3.5 thread

Wow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I won this lathe just about at my maximum bid. To get a lathe of this quality including outboard bowl turning kit (so that I can produce even bigger piles of shavings!) and a chuck with jaws for under a grand, seems pretty good value to me. And all this from a woodturner who is known for his reputation as a reliable chap (and he was a damn good demonstrator when he came to the Mid-Wales Woodturners a few months ago!).

All I have to do now is to drive the 250 miles from mid-Wales to Colchester to collect !!! #-o #-o

henton49er":v699d3rh said:
Wow!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I won this lathe just about at my maximum bid. To get a lathe of this quality including outboard bowl turning kit (so that I can produce even bigger piles of shavings!) and a chuck with jaws for under a grand, seems pretty good value to me. And all this from a woodturner who is known for his reputation as a reliable chap (and he was a damn good demonstrator when he came to the Mid-Wales Woodturners a few months ago!).

All I have to do now is to drive the 250 miles from mid-Wales to Colchester to collect !!! #-o #-o

WOW

Fantastic , they are a very good lathe , you Will be very impressed =D> =D>

I have to agree with Blister they are one hell of a lathe i have the Version axminster were selling and i'm very happy with mine not faild me yet.

Spasm

Back