Project X

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how much interest there would be in tracking the progress of us doing up our black-and-white cottage. Not strictly woodworking...not even close to a workshop build!

I'm sure that this could be a learning opportunity for many of us - if you have the time Roger.
I agree a Blog would be a good idea

Andy

With the wealth of knowledge on this forum I'm sure you could glean a lot of help and at the same time give the rest of us a laugh, sorry, give the rest of us a chance to learn from your experiences.
Great idea

Dom

I agree; a good topic for a blog. They're not hard to use - even I can cope with Blogger, apart from the occasional sulks when it will insist on upgrading and spoiling everything. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Definite interest here :)

I think a blog would be ideal too - any of the more 'woodworky' aspects you could still post here.
As for the learning curve - there are a few forum members with blogs who could advise, I'm sure.

Dave

Yes go for it Roger. After moving some 10 years ago from a modern bungalow to a 100 odd year old house made from bullet proof rocks held in place with crumbling lime mortar I would love to see how other folk deal with the problems. Hanging radiators, squeaky floor boards sitting on top of warter pipes because some one cut away too much of the floor beam.Yes please do it, I for one would be an avid reader.

Alan.

gwaithcoed":dx0wye21 said:
Hanging radiators, squeaky floor boards sitting on top of warter pipes because some one cut away too much of the floor beam.
Alan.
No different in my 20 year old house - just that there's next to no satisfaction in sorting it out :(

Dave

Roger,
if you can cope with posting images to this forum you will be fine with blogger.

Mine is simple and took about 20mins to sort out. I do have problems uploading images from the mac but it is easy enough to embed a link in the blog to photobucket.

There are plenty of folk around here that will help if you get stuck.

Andy

Back