Price increases

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I booked out next years' 5 week holiday in Canada months ago and only just in time 'cos the same would cost me a great deal more now.
My inlaws are going after us as they had to cancel this year and for the exact same car group for a 3 week rental it has cost £980 where the one he cancelled was £586. He recons about £150 was the exchange rate and no matter where he went all the prices were similar.

the axminster price increases for have been particularly eye watering, really will be a lot harder to for someone to build a workshop in the coming year.

One thing I noticed in the last recession 9/10 years ago was how design requirements from clients were completely dominated by price. Material used became cheaper, more simplistic designs, more short term lifespan designs and a use of simpler techniques (this was in the sign and retail design industries). I still don't see this as having recovered so any future economic woes will I fear set design trends back.

Latest posts

Back