powered router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you recommend me a good quality router table that will not break the bank for about £ 150 or under new or used
thank,s in anticipation Mock

This question comes up often! That's fine; you want an up to date answer... Stand by for the barrage of "build one!".

I quite agree with that. Though the point has been made (by people more knowledgeable than me) that to make a router table, it helps to have a router table.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on Rutlands, they have some decent enough ones for less than your budget. Be aware of "sale" moments there though. Prices drop very quickly at Rutlands, and bank holidays are a good time, but if you get on their mailing list, you'll hear all about it.

I brought one of these a year ago and its been superb.

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/sp+woodworkin ... ent+dk2080

During the process of getting a router table I had an old Wolfcraft table which I attached Makita router too. I spent so much time messing around with setting it up.

You can build a router table yourself but when your time is limited the Rutlands device is an obvious choice. :D

Bought a record router table and dewalt router today £170 plus 30 fuel .I just hope i haven,t bought a lemon only time will tell :roll: :roll: Mock

Latest posts

Back