• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Pocket screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Robbo60

Established Member
Reaction score
Greetings, I am trying to build a selection of pockets screws sizes but only want max 100 0f each. Got 1", 1 1/4, 1 1/2 but cant find 2" or 2 /12 in this quantity. Not precious about them being Kreg. Used Triton and found OK.
Triton website not easy to navigate.
TIA

mAtKINItice

Established Member
Reaction score

I've only got the Kreg ones, but when they run low I'd pick these up. The finer thread ones are shorter in length on Axminster if that matters.

Robbo60

Established Member
Reaction score

I've only got the Kreg ones, but when they run low I'd pick these up. The finer thread ones are shorter in length on Axminster if that matters.
Many thanks. The hardest thing was finding the long Torx driver on the website. £3 for 2. Got all 4 and drivers for £16 . £4 delivery. Fine thread for hardwood out of stock. Thanks again

Lonsdale73

Established Member
Reaction score
Give me a shout when you need more 1" as I have a few hundred left that I've been selling off cheaper than ebay. They are genuine Kreg.

Robbo60

Established Member
Reaction score
Give me a shout when you need more 1" as I have a few hundred left that I've been selling off cheaper than ebay. They are genuine Kreg.
Thanks, but I have enough 1" to last me forever. Need to get some fine thread one for hardwood. That's when I get some hardwood of course!

Johnwa

Reaction score
Try Appleby Woodturnings ltd in Swadlincote or on tinterweb. I''ve used them a couple of times for pocket hole screws and they've been good on delivery and competitive on price