Planter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfire

Established Member
Reaction score
I knew it was a mistake making my wife a wooden vase for her clay flowers because she is mow making more requests. Most recently she asked for a wooden planter for the cyclamen plant she was making. I made her this from a piece of old pine wardrobe. Not very exciting I know, but its my own design and the Mrs was pleased, which is the main thing.
Thanks for looking.
cyclamen.jpg

Hi Samfire,

Looks ok to me and your main critic likes it so that's all that matters!

Have you seen the vases Steve Good makes on Scrollsaw Workshop? Some excellent ideas on there.

Love it! and those flowers look very realistic, Its nice that you can combine different crafts to produce some cracking items......my wife had a go at making some leather roses last year and they looked great but she didn't stick with it and only made a few which was a shame because they had me fooled at first (only found out after watering them a few times lol)
Keep up the great work
Brian

Thanks both for your comments. I have seen the vases on Steve's site and it was where I got some previous inspiration.
Sam

Latest posts

Back