Penn state

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinks

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used them for pen kits etc etc...what sort of quality are they? Whats the delivery time like??

Cheers all

I ordered a drive centre. They sent it and it took a couple of weeks. I asked about shipping but got no reply. I then found it on the website, so mixed opinion of them.

I Purchased from Penn and I got hit heavily by customs the total savings I made was zilch also the kit quality was rubbish if you want kits I recommend buying from timber bits I have never had any complaints as long as you keep your order under $8o auzzie you wont get stung on any tax I order on a daily basis .i.e. $80 over a few days they do a nice bolt action kit but make up my own from various rounds including the sa80 the 7.62 and the Russian rounds which are steel also I got the tracer rounds they require some alterations on the tubes and I acquired the magnum spent cartridges .They sell as well as the bolt action . if Not quicker
regards
Bill

EnErY":2yd8raw1 said:
I Purchased from Penn and I got hit heavily by customs the total savings I made was zilch also the kit quality was rubbish if you want kits I recommend buying from timber bits I have never had any complaints as long as you keep your order under $8o auzzie you wont get stung on any tax I order on a daily basis .i.e. $80 over a few days they do a nice bolt action kit but make up my own from various rounds including the sa80 the 7.62 and the Russian rounds which are steel also I got the tracer rounds they require some alterations on the tubes and I acquired the magnum spent cartridges .They sell as well as the bolt action . if Not quicker
regards
Bill

I like the idea of making your own..sounds complicated

Which bolt action pens do u get please?
I also notice that you pay 10 $ if under the 80 $
is that cheaper than the tax?
I wont be making for sale just as a few gifts

Steve

also notice that you pay 10 $ if under the 80 $
is that cheaper than the tax?
I wont be making for sale just as a few gifts
Steve
If You purchase $80 from timberbits you pay no tax AND ITS FREE SHIPPING that's why I specify its a better deal also they both take the same time to deliver to uk both pen kits from timberbits are good but I prefer the mk2 kit which I think is much better plating .
Regards
Bill

sorry I have read it several times

you said keep the order under $80
but you only get free delivery over $80
how can you place order over several days ?
am I being thick?

Steve

Sorry matey my mistake order $ 80 to get free delivery as to you being a bit thick well that's for you to decide but its a mistake on my part ill hold my hands up
Bill

EnErY":2i0r4vxy said:
Sorry matey my mistake order $ 80 to get free delivery as to you being a bit thick well that's for you to decide but its a mistake on my part ill hold my hands up
Bill

=D> =D> =D> i am a bit to be honest

Back