• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Pending - Powerbase 900 Multifunction workbench top with accessories

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HamsterJam

Let’s take it apart to see what’s inside….
Reaction score
Triplex Powerbase 900 top only.
It does not have legs (I have reused the original folding legs for another project) and the NVR switch is also not included. However it does come complete with with the fence and the original accessories including the optional router table kit plus instructions (in French)

As well as having a vice and dog holes, this workbench is designed to convert a hand-held circular saw into a saw table or hold a jigsaw upside down so it can be used as a scroll saw.
IMG_6431.jpeg
IMG_6429.jpeg
IMG_6428.jpeg
IMHO I don’t think it does either of these very well and the table saw mode isn’t particularly safe but more usefully, it also has the optional kit which converts it into a router table.

Note you will have to provide your own supporting legs/base.

Looking for £25 but open to offers.
Item is available for collection in person a few minutes minutes off the A30 near Okehampton in Devon.
IMG_6427.jpeg

IMG_6428.jpeg

IMG_6424.jpeg

IMG_6429.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take it if you an hold it until I'm down in Devon again - probably the end of the month.

I'll keep it at the lodge we have.

Takes me back to having a Wolfcraft bench with a similar multifunction top. Used with an B&D circular saw as a table saw. Surprisingly good actually.
That's all I have, usually a router sits underneath. It's rather wobbly now even with it's back up against a wall. I just don't have the space for a proper bench. I had to replace the top, so I drilled more holes.

I'll take it if you an hold it until I'm down in Devon again - probably the end of the month.

I'll keep it at the lodge we have.
Yep - that’s not a problem.
Drop me a PM when you are in our neck of the woods.

Back