Pembroke pest is looking for cabinate furniture

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dewi

Established Member
Reaction score
Gods own personal Garden - Pembrokeshire Wales
anyone got a good reasonably priced supplier of kitchen unit metalwork - need quite a bit for HWMBO - I would have thought with the "pegmakers" MFI going through the hoop there might be loads coming onto the market now - any help would be appreciated - thanks - Dewi

Hi Dewi, use the search facility, you will be inundated with options.

Rich. :)

not so easy - used search but came up with one supplier out of about 20 pages of posts - I tried searching for kitchen hardware supplier - supplier kitchen hardware - kitchen hardware - where am I going wrong?? it appears to bring up every post whether they are posts about hardware suppliers or not :( :shock: :x

I looked through a lot of options but without 'trade' discounts they all worked out expensive by the time you add a drawer box to the runners with soft close etc. Bought all my hinges, drawers and handles from Ikea in the end. Some of it was Blum and all was good quality. All installed now with soft close on everything. Ikea sizes can be a bit non standard so best to check things will fit first.

Back