pattern help please urgent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodengifts

Reaction score
hi guys i need this pattern in full alphabet can you help

Attachments

• puzzel name.jpg
    puzzel name.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 759
Hi I'm new and cant offer help with the pattern
But it dose look specifically designed for the name i dont see how an alphabet could display all the fonts linking together in different combinations
Is it possible its a font style and then pieced together im unsure
im sure the expert guys will know
Is it wood or that children's foamy stuff

Making a name sign like the one you have shown is a piece of cake. As Jom pointed out, it would not be available as a full alphabet pattern so what you do is this. Using word, or something similar you bring the letters up and have them just touching each other and then print it off. You can then add the jog saw bits by hand, which is easy to do and then you have your pattern. I have made loads of these and believe me, it is really very easy to do.

Yup, that's not something off the shelf, as you would have to have several versions of the same letters, where the connecting bit would have to be moved in order to join different size/shape letters.

toesy":1hls6l9c said:
Yup, that's not something off the shelf, as you would have to have several versions of the same letters, where the connecting bit would have to be moved in order to join different size/shape letters.

In a related area the designers of cursive typefaces have to work really hard so that the joining point is the same for all letters. In real handwriting it varies.

bugBear

Latest posts

Back