OK Alf, you can come out of hiding now

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Alf

Just to let you know that I promise not to mention Football, England, David Beckham or Svennis.

Mind you, that does leave it wide open for me with Steve (interesting) Maclaren. :roll:

You'll get over it, at least you actually get to the finals.

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":ue1itqvs said:
Steve (interesting) Maclaren. :roll:

What was it that Steve (interesting) Maclaren kept writing on that bit of paper during every match :?

Loaf of bread;
Tin of cat food;
Washing powder;
Toothpaste;
............. :?

Paul

I s'pose we will all be supporting France now hoping that they can wipe the smile of the winkers face?
If les bleus make it to the final against the old enemy it will make for a very interesting match.

Andy

Allez Les Bleus

Alf":3np3amkm said:
Please don't mention the cricket either...

With apologies to Alf....

The cricket was just embarrassing! I put the telly on when Sri Lanka were 100 odd after 8 overs - I thought that there was a mistake with the scoring, but sadly no. What a difference from last summer!

I have tickets to watch England v Pakistan in Cardiff at the end of August - I wish I hadn't bothered now! :?

At least Glamorgan are doing well in the 20-20. They seems to have found a format that they are actually good at, as they are rubbish in every other format! :cry:

Gary

Waka":3dwn4tjm said:
Well I'm going to show my ignorance here so don't all shout at once,
who's Steve Maclaren?

The new England Manager - obviously lacks judgement taking that job :roll:

Paul

Newbie_Neil":2kwqyto4 said:
Were you supporting Andy Murray as well?
Given the Scottish attitude to the football, luckily no.

Cheers, Alf

On borrowed 'puter so it has to be short but sweet... :D

Paul Chapman":2xw66y8h said:
Newbie_Neil":2xw66y8h said:
Steve (interesting) Maclaren. :roll:

What was it that Steve (interesting) Maclaren kept writing on that bit of paper during every match :?

Loaf of bread;
Tin of cat food;
Washing powder;
Toothpaste;
............. :?

Paul

I thought they were playing hangman

and the words were "Sven-Goran Eriksson" :lol:

Waka wrote:
Well I'm going to show my ignorance here so don't all shout at once,
who's Steve Maclaren?

Didn't he also build a quite respectable sports car some time ago, as I remember about 220mph? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Rob

woodshavings":3g6u59q6 said:
Alf":3g6u59q6 said:
On borrowed 'puter so it has to be short but sweet... :D

Borrowed computer Alf??? - you haven't killed the Mac have you?
Heaven forbid. Nope, I was away on holiday :shock: Well "holiday" is maybe a bit rich; primarily for No.2 nephew's birthday bash and then up to my other brother's where I found myself measuring up for a pair of bookcases... #-o

To my horror I found myself crying vive la France and allez les bleus last night. That's a terrible situation to put an Englishwoman in - Sven will never be forgiven for that... :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back home in the back of beyond

Latest posts

Back