Off White Melamine faced board

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianhabby

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if melamine boards are available in an off white shade? I am doing some modifications in the bedroom and would like to match the colour of the existing wardrobes and the white faced stuff I have is a bit glaring next to it.

regards

Brian

Have a look at Egger MFC boards. They have quite an array of colours close to white. You can order samples from their website.

My local Lathams carry a wide stock of their boards. The sheets are big though. 2.7 x 2.1 IIRC.

Mike

What Mike said.

I've used various shades for kitchen cupboard and wardrobe carcases, it's all 18mm thick though if I remember. Ask Egger for a local stockist.

I can see that you live in Wales.

However just thought I would mention, in some areas there are shops that deal in surplus MFC wardrobe cabinet panels and kitchen worktop ends etc.

In Manchester there is Three Ways DIY of Denton. Also the Ikea in Warrington often has large MFC panels from damaged flat packs in the bargin corner.

Thanks for the replys, I will see if Egger will send me some samples. However, I like the idea of finding some offcuts which may well do as I don't need a large amount.

regards

Brian

Back