oak trees

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ring

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys quick question,My m8 has had 5 oak trees felled and has another 4 oak and a beech tree still to come down,i have found a local tree surgeon that can mill it for us we are going to keep a pile of slabs for ourselves but there is going to be a lot of oak my main question is ,is there a market for us to get rid of the rest we are just not sure what to do with it all by the way this is not a sales pitch just a general enquiry. Jim

If you werent the other side of the country from me I could possibly take a few lumps off your hands....but as stated, ebay is probably your best bet

Going to upload some photos later on we are not in it to make money we just don't want to see good oak going as fire wood all we are looking to do is cover the cost of getting it milled so once the guy has been round and gave us a price we will work it out from there if that sounds fair to everyone. What kind of size would you guys recommend we get it thickness wise 2" 3" or 1"/half
Jim

2013_0305Wood0009.jpg

2013_0305Wood0007.jpg

2013_0305Wood0005.jpg

Back