Not quite a workshop but....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe1975

Established Member
Reaction score
Just built a shed extention to my studio - just a 8'x6' lean to. Going to store lawnmower, garden tools, bikes etc. The floor is 18mm plywood.

What would be the best paint to use as a waterproof hard wearing finnish. I've got half a tin of Black Jack's Bitumen paint left, would that be okay? Not thrilled about having a black floor but I guess it would lighten with dust and dirt etc.

Looking at Ronseal Diamond Hard floor paint but not sure its waterproof enough, and the tin is only 750mls.

Any other suggestions (under £20 please, I do not want to spend a fortune on this), or shall I just use the Black Jack stuff?

Just built a shed extention to my studio - just a 8'x6' lean to. Going to store lawnmower, garden tools, bikes etc. The floor is 18mm plywood.

What would be the best paint to use as a waterproof hard wearing finnish. I've got half a tin of Black Jack's Bitumen paint left, would that be okay? Not thrilled about having a black floor but I guess it would lighten with dust and dirt etc.

Looking at Ronseal Diamond Hard floor paint but not sure its waterproof enough, and the tin is only 750mls.

Any other suggestions (under £20 please, I do not want to spend a fortune on this), or shall I just use the Black Jack stuff?
Mix with half a tin of gloss white! Oil based of course!!

Back