New wood worker on the scene

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meders

Reaction score
Hi good morning to you all, i thought it was about time to put up my first post on the site, ive been lurking in the shaddows for the past year or so looking at some of the fine work that people on the site have brought to life and have been inspired to do some of the things for my self.

A little about my self iam Tom 24 from Kettering Northamptonshire, Iam a shop fitter by trade which I really do enjoy and has increased my skills no end.

I have been into wood working for the past 4-5 years but havet really had the space to carry out my own projects, well a recent house buy has given me a whole load of projects some wood working some plumbing and electrical.

Some of my projects to date inc fitted wardrobes, bathroom insulation and the all important workshop build.

I will wate untill a few more post before i post the pictures up so you can see what you think.

Any how i thought it was about time that i said Hi to you all, Ps wasent 100% sure where to post this topic so admin feel free to move it to a better section if you think it is better suited.

thanks for your time in reading this small amount about me and keep up the good work all and see you around on the site.

tom aka meders

Nice to have you on board Tom. Kettering eh? Whereabouts?
What company do you work for?
Looking forward to the pics.
Hope to hear more fom you soon.
Adam. (A fellow Kettering inmate)

RILEY":pgkm1jpx said:
Nice to have you on board Tom. Kettering eh? Whereabouts?
What company do you work for?
Looking forward to the pics.
Hope to hear more fom you soon.
Adam. (A fellow Kettering inmate)

Along Windmil ave mate near the park :) another Kettering boy gdo, i work for a company in Corby called Astabridge, heard of us ? you in the trade to ?

thanks for your good words guys, pics up later i hope ;)

tom

Meders. Windmill Avenue - Nice. One of the big houses?
Not heard of the company, but then I make and fit bespoke kitchens for a living.
Me, I live in St. Peters Avenue (NOT one of the big houses!) Kitchen fitting's not as lucrative as shop fitting :wink:
Good to have you on board (and to know I'm not the only woodie in Kettering...)

well 1 of the bish 1s ;) on the college side :) oh i dunno about that shop fittining isent that bad ;)

tom

i tell you what the kitten is more challenging than i think doing some of my previous projects lol :) just posted up my wardrobe project up for you guys to see :)

tom aka meders

Latest posts

Back