New Publication

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip Streeting

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just produced another free illustrated publication in pdf format that may be of interest to some. It is a visual essay reflecting on a Western view of Wabi sabi and how things around us or we see on our travels can be a helpful stimulus to creative thinking an making.

http://www.philip-streeting.co.uk/page4.html

There will be others to follow on a variety of subjects. I am working on a document that will make more sense of the grids recently produced. This will contain helpful and practical suggestions on design and proportion.

Philip

Very interesting stuff. I enjoyed scrolling through the images you produced and found them very stimulating.
Thanks for posting.

Ian

Hi Philip, thanks for taking the time to post your publications. Many years ago I used to be a keen photographer but over time I have lost my "eye" (metaphorically speaking) and your articles are helping me find it once more.
Keep it up.

Frank.

Interesting pictures :D You have an amazing eye :) Some I would have not taken a second look at but they make a bold statement, well done =D>

Thank you for the publications. I have found I have come to a plateu in my woodturning where I am producing similar, utility and boring pieces. I have a large chunk of ash wood with some unusual features in it but have no idea what to do with it.
Your publications have helped me start looking at things from a different angle. I hope you continue to add some more.

Mike

WOW !!! Philip ,some pretty "deep" stuff on your site, I haven't really had a chance to view it properly before but I will now . Thanks for the awakening ,will get back to you soon.

Latest posts

Back